Visitor Welcome Video
Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
EFFECTIVE APRIL 6, 2021
- Patients are allowed to have 2 visitors per patient per day on the inpatient floor, with no swapping out.
- Patients are allowed to have 2 new visitors the following day, under the same guidelines.
- Emergency Department patients will be allowed 1 visitor, who must remain at the patient's bedside at all times.
- Patients will be allowed 1 visitor to stay overnight.
- Visitors must comply with mask mandate and pass the screening process (no temp, no symptoms, no recent exposure, etc.)
- All visitors must be 18 years or older, and should not roam the hospital.
- No visitors for Maria Parham Behavioral Health units.
- No visitors for COVID-19 positive patients.
- Visiting hours are from 9am to 6pm