Regional Home Health
Your home is where you heart is and sometimes makes for the best environment for recovery and healing. The Maria Parham Regional Home Health (MPRHH) team has over 204 years of combined home health care experience and they offer comprehensive health care services. For individuals who need home health care following a hospitalization or as the result of illness or injury, Maria Parham Regional Home Health has a range of services available to residents of Vance, Granville, Warren and portions of Franklin counties for short-term and long-term care. Our professional staff of Registered Nurses; Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists; Medical Social Workers; and Nurse Aides put patients first by delivering expert and compassionate care in your home. We are the only home health agency in the area to offer Telemonitoring.
Telemonitoring allows the nursing staff to monitor the patient's vital signs using equipment that is placed in the home. These vital signs are taken daily. The results are available electronically and reviewed by the home health team every day, allowing expert care to take place even when the staff isn't at the patient's home.
Services provided by the Maria Parham Regional Home Health Team include:
- Skilled nursing care to meet your health needs and teach you self-care techniques
- Caring for your wounds
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy to teach and assist you with activities
- Medication monitoring and education
- Bathing, meal preparation and grooming
- Chronic disease management - such as heart and lung disease, diabetes and others.
- Emotional and social support from a social worker as you recover from your illness or injury
- End-of-life care for the patient and family
Maria Parham Regional Home Health is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. This assures that our services have met or exceeded the standards of care. MPRHH is also a member of the Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina. Click here for information about the Association and to get consumer information about home care.
Maria Parham Regional Home Health
Services provided 7 days a week
24-hour on call service is available by a Registered Nurse
- Find a Doctor
- Center for Rehabilitation
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Unit
- Mother and Baby
- Cancer Care
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Heart Care
- Heartburn Treatment
- Home Health
- Pain and Physical Medicine Clinic
- Radiology and Digital Imaging
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Center
- Vein Center
- Wound Care