Maria Parham Patient Portal
Free, secure, online access to information regarding your hospital visit
is available 24 hours a day.
Click to login to the Maria Parham Patient Portal
The Maria Parham Patient Portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to the hospital.
Maria Parham has partnered with RelayHealth to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at MPMC on or after October 1, 2013. Health information will be available online 1-5 days after service is rendered.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for RelayHealth shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service please contact RelayHealth Customer Support at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Maria Parham Medical Center
Information Available on the Maria Parham Patient Portal Includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and medication allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history