Maria Parham OccMed Clinic is pleased to offer a comprehensive program designed to meet the needs of today’s busy employers and their employees’ healthcare needs. We focus on preventive medicine in the workplace. By preventing injuries from happening in the first place and getting people back to work quickly when injuries do occur, great savings are realized.
Maria Parham OccMed Clinic can help you with the following:
- Treatment of work related injuries
- Physical exams (DOT, pre-employment, respirator)
- Health and wellness programs
- Lab, x-rays and vaccinations
- Drug screening and collection
- Workplace injury management
- Pain management
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
Maria Parham OccMed Clinic is committed to providing cost-effective, quality medical care with a focus on controlling time loss and promoting early return to work through:
- Appropriate injury treatment and management by a board-certified physician.
- Continuity of care by seeing the same provider for all follow-up visits.
- Effective communication between physician, employer and patient.
- Timely wellness and prevention programs to educate employees about their health
Maria Parham OccMed Clinic is located within Maria Parham Primary Care with Kavitha Subramanian, MD, internal medicine physician overseeing the occupational health services.
To contact the Maria Parham OccMed Clinic, set an appointment or to speak to a clinical person, please call (252) 436-1370.
To learn more about educational or administrative aspects of the program, call (252) 436-1402.
- Find a Doctor
- Center for Rehabilitation
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Unit
- Mother and Baby
- Cancer Care
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Heart Care
- Heartburn Treatment
- Home Health
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain and Physical Medicine Clinic
- Radiology and Digital Imaging
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Center
- Vein Center
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care